We’re looking to hire freelance writers for SimcoeDining.
Starting later this year we’re expanding to include reviews of restaurants and coverage of events (Barrie Film Festival, Ribfest, Zombie Walk) in Barrie and the surrounding communities and we’re looking for local writers to cover them.
– work from home part-time
– have a passion for food, restaurants and be familiar with the Barrie restaurant scene.
– samples of previous writing
– ideally familiar with Facebook, Twitter and similar social media tools
– articles should be 400-600 words
– $30 per review, $50 if it includes photos we use
– In addition we pay traffic bonuses
To apply for this position, please email (to firstname.lastname@example.org) your resume and some writing samples (or links to writing samples on the web).